Certified Etiquette Consultant
Flora Mainord, of Knoxville, Tennessee, is an Etiquette Consultant.
• Trained and certified at The Protocol School of Washington,
Washington, D C.
• Trained and certified at The American School of Protocol, Atlanta,
• Member of the International Association of Protocol Consultants.
• Trained and certified at the International Association of Protocol
Executive Education Program: Mastering Protocol, Etiquette, and
Civility, Washington, D C.
• Attended the University of Tennessee.
• Taught Etiquette to more than 6000 young girls and boys.
• Taught Adult Etiquette Classes to hundreds of men and women.
• Etiquette Consultant to WBIR-TV--- A Show for You.
• Fashion Consultant and District Manager for New York Designer
• Fashion Director and Manager of a major department store.
• Organized a Council of Career Women and with funds raised, we
gave a high school senior a scholarship to U.T. for many years.
• Started “Knoxville’s Ten Best Dressed Women”.
• Had an award winning radio show “Tips for Teens”
• Wrote a weekly fashion article for a Newspaper.
• Presented Seminars across Tennessee on “Your Image”.
• Taught adult Self Improvement Classes for Women at Maryville
College Evening School.
• Channel 10 Weather personality.